Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Christmas is 12 Months Away!

This year I decided to join along with the Jingle Belles challenge. They have a new Christmas Card challenge every week and by the end of November you have 48 Christmas Cards ready to hand out.  How fun is that...48 unique Christmas Cards!

This challenge is to use a new crafting item you received as a gift to make your card. I didn't actually receive any crafting items (I'll have to make a better list next year!) but an acquaintance of mine called me right after to Christmas to see if wanted to go through some of her crafting stuff before she took it to Goodwill. That received a resounding YES! from me and I came home with some nice papers and several new stamps, including the simple Christmas tree that I used for this card.
If you want to have Christmas Fun all year long, join along with Jingle Belles!




2 comments:

SmilynStef said...

I love friends who are willing to *share* their supplies ... looks like you lucked out ... love how that tree pops against the background ... so glad you started 2013 with us at jingle belles.

lauren bergold said...

oh lucky ♥YOU♥ to have such a lovely and SHARING friend! and WOW, you've already put your new goodies to use perfectly in this fab card! thanks for sharing with us at JINGLE BELLES, we're thrilled to have you with us this year! ♥