Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Dynamic Duos #20

One of these days I'm going to have to experiment with making my own cutting files for my Silhouette Cameo, but I'm having trouble getting motivated to do that because the Silhouette Online Store has so many great files from so many great designers. Like the bamboo file I used for this week's Dynamic Duos Challenge.
I had a mental list of things that are green and bamboo popped right to the top of my list. I used the Silhouette to cut the bamboo out of black paper and then used Stampin' Up dimensionals to raise the black paper off the green to give the bamboo more depth and interest. I finished the design off with the Chinese symbol for longevity and then added a birthday greeting.

3 comments:

Susan Joyce said...

Pretty die cut and I like how you placed the sentiment on your card. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos.

Anonymous said...

What a lovely card. ;-) I love the die cut shapes, and that you added the symbol for longevity - such a perfect touch. Glad you could join Dynamic Duos this week. ;-)

Allisa said...

Love how you used your cut files! Stunning card. Thanks for playing with us at Dynamic Duos!