Wednesday, September 12, 2012

New Challenge - Cut it Up!

There's a new challenge in town!  The Cut It Up! challenge invites participants to submit projects that have die-cuts as part of the design.  The very first challenge is "anything goes" so...here goes!
The flower, leaves and the tags were all cut on my favorite craft room tool...my Silhouette Cameo. I had fun embellishing with rik-rak and attaching the tags with jump rings.  I can't wait to see all the other entries for more inspiration.

10 comments:

Mary Lou Glick said...

Doreen, what a pretty card! I love all the cut-outs that you have used!

Karen said...

Very pretty card! Love those little tags! Thanks so much for playing along at Cut It Up Challenges! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love how the tags are hanging!
Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up's first ever challenge!
Evelyn

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is such an adorable card!I love how you attached the tags with jump rings! Thanks so much for joining us at Cut It Up!

Stacey
Cut It Up Co-Founder

Kimberly J. said...

So cute!! I love the colors and how you did the tags! So creative! Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges!

Kimberly
Cut It Up Co-Founder

Brenda said...

What a fun idea! Thanks so much for joining us at Cut It Up, and I hope to see you again!!

ScrappyHappyMommy said...

Love the tags and the ric rac. thanks for joining us at Cut It UP Challenges!

Janis Lewis said...

I love the hanging tags. Thanks for playing with us at Cut It Up Challenges. :) Janis

Jen said...

Very pretty card! Love all the hanging tags on it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Cut It Up Challenges!!

Jennifer
http://scrapinexpecttheunexpected.blogspot.com/

scrapqueen141 said...

Very cute card, Thank you for joining us this week at Cut It Up Challenges!
http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/