Monday, October 22, 2012

Feelin' Kinetic

I must have been feeling very kinetic this weekend because I spent all of Saturday making this pop-up card for The Cameo Spotlight and Cut It Out Challenges and then yesterday, when I envisioned a card that was "over the edge" for the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge, I immediately thought of my son's old books that had tabs to pull, which would reveal a hidden treasure. So, on Sunday I created this kinetic card:
Here, you can see the detail of the pull-out:

Hope you enjoy looking at it as much I enjoyed creating it!

2 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

OH my fabulousness! Your pull tab card is fantastic! Love the movement! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

Dana said...

Not only is this gorgeous and unique but it's also interactive! Fabulous job.
Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week:)